Poison x Bridget Poison x Bridget

Nice art and voice acting. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!

D-Rock responds:

Thanks Liz! :D

Whoa Whoa Whoa, PIZZA Whoa Whoa Whoa, PIZZA

I love the intro and the humor. I'm excited to see what you come up with next! Great animation quality as always!

IkuGames responds:

thanks again LL!

Do Your Boobs Hang Low ? Do Your Boobs Hang Low ?

I thought it was pretty funny. The song is very catchy and well made! Consider me entertained ;)

Do The Paizuri Do The Paizuri

This is pretty great! It's animated very appropriately and I love the lyrics. Visual gags are creative as well. Funny stuff!

ROWL fantasy hentai ROWL fantasy hentai

This was fantastic! There was a lot of great animation stuff going on. Good use of curves and arcs especially. I also really enjoyed the facial mannerisms and lip syncing. Cell shading would have been crazy awesome, but yeah I understand the amount of work required to do so.

pinoytoons responds:

tnx . feedbacks like this empowers me

Harley Quinn masturbates Harley Quinn masturbates

Great loop. Looking forward to seeing more! Only thing I can suggest is smoothing out the secondary overlap animation on certain parts (boobies). The shudder you have on the slow bit is a great touch.

Dat-pervert responds:

It was the first time I animated boobies trough keyframes so it looks really wonky and stiff. Thanks for the review :)

The Instagram Follower The Instagram Follower

That bit with the old man on the toilet nearly killed me. Wow, that was funny!

REAR GUARD REAR GUARD

I'm really digging all that secondary action. Things are flopping and swaying everywhere! Funny too! Great job.

Free to Play Free to Play

Great sense of humor. The art and voice work is fantastic as well! I'm still smiling.